|Hen – Duck – Mallard||200||100|
|Partridge – Quail||900||200|
|Goose (specific tray in demand)||48||21|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Please note that the above-mentioned capacities refer to standard values of medium-dimension eggs.
Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version, particularly suitable for incubation of specific species, such as game, ducks and geese).
• MG 200/300 S.Rurale incubator consists of serial automatic turning of eggs by proper setting trays with metal cradles suitable for housing all kinds of eggs. Thanks to their special ductility, making them especially suitable for a familiar usage, they can be employed for different kind of eggs, of various dimensions.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator. They are both equipped with removable case which makes them solid and allows for an easy and suitable cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A decimal-precision digital thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
– 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
– °C/°F immediate conversion;
– Maximum temperature alarm;
– The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and on demand, if connected to an external ultrasounds humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
– Languages selection : Italian / English.
– Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
– PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF